Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

16 September, 2008

I got me butt measured yesterday.

That's right, I said it- butt measured. It was on the Bontrager saddle thingy, that they most likely ripped off Specialized, that my sit bones dented some white gel like material (which really does look nasty) and the sliding plate indicates what size saddle is right for you.

My ass is apparently in dire need of a 143mm saddle, or thereabouts. I find this funny as I am riding a 125mm wide saddle (Selle San Marco Zoncolan) and find it to be quite comfy.




I'll have to see if I can get a wider saddle to fall off the truck to see if the saddle recommendation is on target.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I don't think I'd ever want to have my butt measured in mm.

23:01

 

Post a Comment

<< Home