Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

08 August, 2008

Yeah, so here's my take on Farve coming to the Jets: Seriously, who gives a F*#K?
I thought this fool retired- what's the matter you can't commit? Owe $$ to the IRS? Going to run off with the nanny and have alimony payments planned? I mean, seriously?

It's so similar to the fools that race Pro 1,2 all year, then they realize that they'll never, ever win a National Championship at the Elite level, so why not do masters nationals? Weak.
Quick to dismiss master's racing as foolish, until they're going for a stars and bars jersey and I suppose any one will do, right?
Hmm... funny that. Did you plan it, or did it just happen because you got slower?

Anyway, back to Favre: SERIOUSLY? I saw you retire. Saw it on SportsCenter, now all I see is you in green, on my beloved SportsCenter (please get off, the news is old and boring, get back to BritneyGate). Don't try to be like Namath, please! You can't predict shite, much less a win, because you haven't planned anything- impulsive moves rarely bear any return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home