Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

04 September, 2008

Oh man, you want to see something sad?
Here is my lap times from my individual pursuit @ Old man semi fast Nationals:

Opening lap: 27.9 (all right, here we go!)
2: 22.6 (Shite, too hot!)
3: 23.3 (ouch)
4: 23.8 (ok, this hurts a little)
5: 24.5 (Oh, Jesus)
6: 24.5 (Oh, Mary!)
7: 24.9 (Oh, Joseph!!!)
8: 24.9 (Someone shoot me!)
9: 25.0 (Roll me over, I'm pedaling triangles)
Total: 3:41 +

That Godforsaken second lap! How many times am I going to go out that hot? Well, I guess this will be the last time. It only takes me 9 times for figure it out, I guess.
I'm an idiot.

Side note: the guy that won the race did a 3:33 and took 6 seconds off his winning time from last year- which he did @ T-Town! Interesting.... hmm......

WTF?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home