Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

27 August, 2008

I got back from Hell A and got to work on a couple of projects, one of which I cannot show just yet, but this one was fun as:

Pimp my Skuut!


For those of you in the dark, a Skuut is a wee bike for wee people (not unlike umpalumpas) that tend to have balance issues. A Skuut will rectify that situation by allowing the wee person's wee feets to be touching the ground, therefore providing support.

My buddy Jordan wanted something special painted up and I was happy to provide the custom paint. Uber colorful for the wee person and it was fun to do. I wanted to make sure that you know it's made of wood so I taped the sides so I wouldn't get paint on them and allowed the natural pressed wood pattern to show. This Skuut is paintpimped to be one of a kind!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Why didn't I know to ask you for one of these for Sammy?

21:31

 

Post a Comment

<< Home