Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

14 September, 2008

I talked to a doctor the other day about the exquisite track hack I'd acquired and he told me that I'd most likely had an 'ozone burn' in my lungs!
Special what?
Yeah, so last week during old man semi fast track Nats the heat was so high that it pushed ozone levels up as well as the amount of particulates. That compounded the damage in my upper lungs since I was breathing so rapidly and so deep. Riding the T.P. caused me to cough non stop for about 4 days and am only now coming to grips. Annoying since it forced me to sit out Elite track Districts, but what can I do? If you can't breathe- you can't race.
I had some pics of the phlegm that was coming out of me, but that's really gross, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home