Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

20 September, 2007

Finally back on my bike. Though it hurts like mad holy hell, my back is keeping limber and all the power has seemed to return to my legs. Having a bulging disc is no way to get on in life. Fecking annoying.
Life is so much easier when you have no office to go to everyday.
Since I've the time and the skill set, I'm back to making art and have been
commissioned by a couple of people for some work. Some days are harder than others, spending 8 hours a day in your own head will do that to you, but I pity the people that aren't introspective. They are all surface and insecurity that spout on about things they think they know and things they wish they'd experienced.
Below are some recent works.
Skateboard 1crows
skateboard 2 skateboard 3

1 Comments:

Blogger Miller said...

my own head is the worst place I could ever spend time...

00:44

 

Post a Comment

<< Home