Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

28 March, 2007

My friend Joe, who is wise, wrote this post on his blog and I couldn't have said it better. And I'm from Queens, New York- just so you know, where balls are broken by the hour and they usually come with a slice of pizza. I find it tough out here in Californi-fake p.c. land, where people are quick to dish, but not to take, then they cry about your words. It can be a sad state of affairs out here on the left coast, Joe, and I feel your pain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Amen. I've noticed this myself out here. And the fact that no one seems to perceive sarcasm. I'm totally printing out Joe's report form for Pat for work. It was made for squadron life. We're finding that even the Navy is "kinder and gentler" out here than, say, Japan. Wherer ball-busting was an art form.

00:26

 
Blogger FstrBlly said...

I love that form. Oh- new blog entry. I'm gonna steal that from Joe too!

13:31

 

Post a Comment

<< Home