Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

14 March, 2007


I got my damaged carcass up Old La Honda today. How am I damaged? I'm pretty sure I've got a herniated disc, which I've raced with now for more than 5 years. Though it could be the same thing that broke when a certain tool on the BMC team took me down at McLane Pacific criterium last year. I ended up breaking my two lowest Transverse Processes in that crash.

I can deal, but lately, I think because I sit all day, it's gotten pretty bad. And the hacking cough I've got makes it feel really good too, let me tell ya!
When I got home I weighed myself and I was 157lbs! That really sucks. I usually race at 150lbs. Needless to say I'm pretty sad.

I bought a bag of Chips Ahoy! for the office, so I got that going for me. I should really start riding more than 6 hours a week. ha, ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home