Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

06 March, 2007


11 Days to go and the greatest car race series begins!! Yay!!!
Will Renault stay on top? Will Ferrari dominate with Kimi behind the wheel? Will Toyota finally win a race? Will I finally get to a race and scream my head off like Euro trash?
Goodness, I cannot wait for this season. I may have to put out my Ferrari flag early.
Oh that's right, I have a Ferrari flag. Don't doubt my passion, young Jedi! You know not the ways of F1.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miller said...

we need a standing F1 date...

00:21

 
Blogger FstrBlly said...

Werd. Gonna buy a tivo and pug my ears and turn off my deck until I can watch it whilst eating burgers and fries and beers.

19:41

 
Blogger Robin Horwitz said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

00:05

 
Blogger Robin Horwitz said...

So how about this Lewis Hamilton kid? He's teaching the ferrari boys a lesson or two hmm?

00:07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home