Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

05 March, 2007

A lot of you are wondering why I haven't been posting, or when I have been (ceratainly not on my bike), I've dropped some random thing here that has to do with eBay. Well, we did it last night. The crew and I were here until 3 am this morning and we got version zAlpha up on the internet. It was a lot of work and I'm very proud to have been a part of and will be a part of this new service that could really change the way people sell their items on eBay, Craigslist, and other places. There still is some work to do, but go check out www.ztail.com , sign up and start sharing your items for sale!
Let us know what you think, what you'd like to see, and what you need to make it better.

P.S. Get yourself Firefox, for goodness sakes! IE7 sucks as a browser!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice app, even has the nice web 2.0 looking logo.

Looks handy but it doesn't play nicely when you attempt to add the the listing to your blog or myspace page.

Very nifty though! I'll send QA BS to the zalpha@ztail.com address after I play with it some more.

17:08

 

Post a Comment

<< Home