Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

20 September, 2005

Got into Ohio last night just in time for Fajitas at marecords' house. Yum. I made good time speeding my way across New Jersey (is there any other way) and Pennsylvania. I wanted to stop and check out the Amish, but there really is never enough time. I had to stop at the first rest/info area in Ohio as I was coming in on 80, not my standard route to marecords house. It had been a long time anyway, so I had to check the map, which was hard to do since it was against all my male genes and instincts. We males can just drive and drive until we either run out of gas or find an ocean.

I'm driving across the country (again times 3) to bring the wife her new older car. My good friend Darren J. was selling his car since he really didn't need it in the Lower East Side and I was happy to get it off his hands. Kat drives an old BMW 528e with 320,000 miles on her, so she's a bit crusty. Still works everyday, but I get worried. So, when D.J.'s car came available I jumped on the opportunity. Now Kat will be driving a 1996 Honda Civic HX that gets 38 miles to the gallon! I don't think that she'll let me put a carbon fiber wing on the trunk, but I'm sure as shit going to try.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

check that back seat! darin remember
lived with his parents for a year!

23:17

 

Post a Comment

<< Home