Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

22 July, 2005

Sitting in Starfecks sipping some scalding hot coffee listening to the cheeriest, happiest, most awake barista I've ever come across in all my travels. I hate her and I think I'm going to drop a watery duece in their bathroom- because I've got salmonella and I can. No one should be that happy before noon.
Going to try and race today and recover some lost form that has fallen down the sewer lines as of late. I hope that I can finish and make a little money, otherwise I'm going home deep in the hole, deeper than most of the pros here, and will have to go back to the bike shop to clean GU off tri-geek's bikes (which is more annoying than cleaning greasy 10 speed cassettes). What burns me een more is the fact that I'm going to have to train my ass off before Cirt Nats now since I've missed all the good races out here. I hate training in the summer. You should be racing, not training, but since I live in NorCal, where the races are far and few between, I have to train. What we need is more events and not more cracker jack pro teams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home