Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

18 July, 2005

Finally on the Internet. I guess Wisconsin, particularly Brown Deer, is a little behind the times with the Internet thing. Heim and Kuel do all their interneting at the school where they teach and so they really find no need to have it at their house. I guess I can understand that.
Been racing now for a while out here at Superweek and I've go some posts to get up here, but I've got to get an unsecure wireless network to poach before I can get them up here.
The racing has been going all right up until Friday night when I came down with a really nice case of food poisoning and now I've got the Nile flowing out my rear. Good stuff. Buy stock in Charmin and you'll make a mint, I guarantee! Ruth, Jay-Al's girl is a newly crowned Scottish doctor and she said that I should be allright in 48 hrs, but I'm thinking of heading down to the hospital. Now that I have insurance I can actually see a real doctor and not some intern learning what livers do. We'll see. Lake Front RR is tomorrow and I hopr to go well there, but if I don't get some food in me (only 3 bowls of cereal in 3 days) I don't know how in the world I can finish a 100 mile road race!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home