Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

29 September, 2005

Finally got home to the land of the rich and richer. Almost died in Sack 'o tomatoes though. Big thunderstorm with rain that caused chaos. A bolt of lightning slashes through the air right next to the highway. I mean, FLASH/BOOM in synchronicity. The hair on my arms stood up, it was taht close. Spooky. Anyway, chick driving Geo Metro (3 Cylinders and 1001 lbs) runs right and slams on the brakes in front of LARGE 18 wheeler (12 diesel cylinders and 25 tons). That's a bad combo. Truck dives right, locks up the rear brakes and starts to srape the guardrail. Through the haze of quick wipers and dumping rain I see Geo Metro brakelights coming at me fast. I stand on the brake but wet calipers/bad tires are not good for stopping quick, so I hit the gas, dive left and get past in a hurry. Sparks are flying off the gurdrail to my right, Geo Metros are swerving all over, the rain is coming down like I am in the Outback, there is no light because of this wrath of God cloud over my head and all I can think is: I drove the whole way across the country and I'm going to die in Sacramento..... what a bummer.
But I lived, so feck you Sacramento.

Any way saw some funny things but I can't figure out why blogger won't let me upload my images. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home