Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

30 March, 2007


Good lord, I'm hung over. We went out last night and celebrated the 40th anniversary of the birth of Axtman (#67, above) whose the fastest skinny guy on skis I know. Zibibbo's in downtown P.A. was our drinking/eating hole and Guapo was our bartender. He's the man with the margarita plan and we concurred that it's a good plan, 6 times over. Fowlkes and I split a $63.00 rib eye steak that was mooing when it came out from the kitchen and we ate until we got the gout.
When I woke this morning I had to take apart my new Trek as its too big for me (I mistakenly grabbed a 58cm and I need a 56cm- oops!) and build up my spare, spare bike- the red Klein. Wrenching at 7:30 a.m. while your hung over is always fun as, and I was really happy that nothing fell off and I didn't go ass over tea kettle when I rode at lunch today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy - You need to step it up to triathlons. There's nothing that cures a hangover faster than a refreshing dip in Aquatic Park in the early AM!

00:30

 

Post a Comment

<< Home