Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

21 October, 2005

This is the kind of thing you can find at Walgreens at 10pm on a Thursday night when all you really wanted was your perscription.
You're forced to wander around the aisles while the pharmacy intern tried to find your Advair. You find this in the hair aisle and for some unknown reason you buy it. Probably because its made with placenta. Animal placenta extract. And now I own it. But I really don't know what I'm going to do with it. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Job Search Blogs
Can having a blog or a personal web site impact your job search? It could. One blogger posted recently that he lies in interviews.
Nice post. Really I liked it.
I have a mcse 2003 site. It pretty much covers mcse 2003 related stuff.
Thanks.

15:16

 

Post a Comment

<< Home