Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

08 March, 2008

Finally got my position right on the new uberbici (which they should rename the 'SSS'- SuperSillyStiff). That was a rough one. I take all sorts of time with other's bikes, but I rush my own.
Go figure.


Either way it made for some really sore legs being all jammed up last weekend, but then I had a day like this:
Needless to say the legs are coming around, but racing is racing and not training, right? I'm convinced that there are a lot of cyclists that are getting really, really good at training, thanks to the wattometers, but not getting any better at racing. Happy to chase and sit on, but scared to pull in a break. Very odd if you ask me, but then again- what do I know?
Maybe its the 'tactics'. ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home