Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

25 January, 2008

Further proof of Formula One technology trickling down

Via CyclingSnooze:

'3T has brought in some significant engineering muscle to further that development in the form of technical director Richard McAinsh, former head of composites for Ferrari's Formula 1 team. "Throughout my career in F1 I've worked with the world's most demanding athletes," he said. "Michael Schumacher was not easy to satisfy - and I think we did our best to enhance his performance. My 3T engineering team looks forward to repeating that success - both with CSC, who are one of the most demanding teams in cycling, and with all our customers in the bike industry." '

Gonna 'git me some TripleT so I can be just that little bit closer to the chin...











And you would trust what Chinese made carbon, exactly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home