Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

13 December, 2007

Cyclocross: Cycling's little bitch. A misunderstood whore of a sport- it's hard, fast and hurts like a cold sore. I respect all those guys that do it, especially the guys that "train" for it every late summer.


Personally, I think this would be great to see at the Olympics.
Someone call the I.O.C.- quick!!

Disclaimer: I've raced a total of 3 cyclocross races in my life, got lapped every race and felt like I was going to hurl cookies the whole time. I've had a whole lot more fun being a mechanic, washing/fixing bikes and drinking beer in the pits while heckling my rider- you should try it, especially if you suck, which you do if you're lapped. Face it- you're a better road racer. No biggie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home