Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

26 November, 2007

Turned 36 on the 23rd. Yikes- that much closer to 40. I still feel young and my legs are certainly adapting to the laid-off life of training, making art, etc. I'm getting fit and getting more and more power out of my legs with every passing hour of training time- it feels really good!
I'm not kidding myself though. I'm not delusional and think that I tour the NRC or anything, but rather being a thorn in the side of a few racers around here would suit me just fine. It would make up for last year and end things on a good note instead of everything being up in the ether.
After almost a year, all my legal issues are behind me. I've paid who I needed to pay (which bankrupted me, but whatever), have done what I needed to do, and have fought what I needed to fight. I'm surprised at how slow the wheels of "justice" turn, especially when you've got a D.A. that's under the thumb of a rich, money-grubbing woman. 'Law and Order' makes it seem so much faster and so much more exciting than it really is. Court is just an exercise in scheduling and concocted arguments under bad lighting.
Either way- all over- now back to righting the past year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home