Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

23 August, 2006

The ankle was feeling better and so I went and raced the Patterson Pass road race, an annual NCNCA event that is sure to rip your balls off. I felt good and went on to win solo. It felt good to finally win a road race in California- it's only taken me 4 years to do it. Second places have become natural for me, but not this day.
The next week I went to Dunnigan Hills road race, a new race that replaced the Winters RR, and took the field sprint for second place. I guess I'm on a roll. During the race my buddy Chris Jones asked me if we (the team) were going to put anyone on the front to help chase the break back. I said, Now why would we do something like that when all of you guys are just going to lead me out anyway? He looked at me, confused, and I said, You'll see. And then it happened.
I'm such a dick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miller said...

You are a dick, but we still love you...

23:25

 

Post a Comment

<< Home