Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

20 July, 2006

Ach- it's been 17 days since my last confession!
Sorry I've been such a slacker, but I had some internet issues at my host housing in Whitefish Bay, WI., so it's been rough. Been reading the paper though, and that sucks as well. Nothing at all makes me confident in my dear leader's actions over the last few years. And now he decides to use his veto power on a stem cell research bill. Perfect pandering to the religious right. Doesn't he know that most stem cells come from extra embryos created in fertility clinics, where they split hundreds off in the hope that one will actually make a child, and they have extras just sitting there, frozen.
I feel like such a moron to be led by a guy who had a C average in college.

Whatever, a little rant to start the day...

So I did National Championships and got 8th, which is a little disappointing, but my legs gave out in the last lap- then I drove back to Ohio, stayed the night and got drunk, then headed out with Derek Wilkerson to Wisconsin's Superweek, which is actually 20 days of racing, and have been here in Whitefish Bay since, well, a while now. We have awesome host housing and have gained a little weight from all the amazing food that they've been serving up. I'm back into it though and my head is screwed on right now and I hope to make a little cash in the remaining 4 races here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Billy. Hope you made it back home safely. We would like to get your mailing address to send you some pictures and to thank your wife for her wonderful baked goods. Also, we'd like to get a disc with your photos (eek).
We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks @ Downer's Grove.
-Jane & Kaitlyn
ps nice blog..we agree- what an embarassment.

12:50

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, our computer crashed midway through that post.. Bush truly is an embarassment. Kaitlyn interned on the Kerry campaign in 2004 in hopes that we wouldnt have to endure 4 more years...
-jane & kaitlyn

15:58

 

Post a Comment

<< Home