Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

23 June, 2006


All the things you really need for a good road trip- I pod, book on CD, I pod transmitter, Manhattan Special espresso soda. Gets you through any tough patch. I remember drinking this stuff at Grandma's house when I was a kid. Odd to think that I like coffee so much after having this when I was 8 years old, but this was before everything was bad for you and parents coordinated "playdates" for their kids. When I was young I was allowed to go out and play, ride my bike all over the green earth, and generally disappear for hours on end-and I always came home. Imagine that now, in our society of fear?

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Susan had Manhattan Special running in her viens when she was a kid. I had forgotten all about it.

23:05

 
Blogger FstrBlly said...

The best, baby- the best!

11:30

 
Blogger dado said...

hALLO fROM iTALY
viddan

05:52

 

Post a Comment

<< Home