Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

15 March, 2006

Man, what a week. All hopped up on pain meds, finally decide to go out and ride and I get taken out by two kids in a black BMW! Unreal.
They look at me, say something, I thought I knew them, so I ask, "What?" I mean they were going so slow I thought they were asking me directions, next thing I know the driver of the car, who is all but 19 and whiter than white rice, calls me a 'cocksucker', pulls the steering wheel hard to the right, hits me with his car and I go flying off into the gutter! WTF? I lay there, in the gutter just astonished that this just happened to me. Witnesses all around but not one digit off this guys' plate. Standard.
Long story short: go to Stanford, nothings wrong but thye CT scanned me to be sure, cause my back is killing me now, and they find two transverse process fractures on my L1 and L2 vertebraes. But they are about a week old, the doc tells me.
Ah, thank you BMC rider from Merced, you're quite the douche for causing that crash at McLane!

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie, The Evil Queen said...

It sounds to me like you should just start staying home. Yikes. Hope you are feeling better. If you have any luck getting your significant other to tend to your every need, you let me know. I'd like to know the trick.

00:13

 
Blogger FstrBlly said...

moan a lot! and in the bad way, not the slippery way!

11:53

 

Post a Comment

<< Home