Random thoughts among other things from a smelly good boy

13 January, 2006

This is the "green man". You win him when you win the "morning ride". There are two different routes: Tuesdays ride finishes up after a steep little hill at a school sign sprint, and Thursday's ride finishes at the Fire Station sign, near the top of Portola Valley Road and Alpine Road. These rides start at 6:25am and are mostly ridden in the dark. It's just like the RAAM except with more people, HID lights, and more coffee. I won this guy and now I have major bragging rights over guys that are a lot older than I am. I do these rides on a piece of dry toast and a cup of coffee. If I get to have an evacuation before the ride I can ride for more, if not, then I have to high tail it back to the maison and fight the wife for the toilet.
I won on Tuesday and Thursday this week and I get to parade this little guy to all the bars I go to this weekend as well as the next "race simulation" we will do on Sunday. I'm thinking of painting him Lombardi Sports' colors just to piss off Le Matin's guys (another team around here). I'll take a pic if I do. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home